I'm buying broken, crashed, non working drones!

Reaction score
If anyone has crashed, non working drones and parts, let me know what you have and I'll make an offer.

I'll reply via PM.

Please only reply if you have some to offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Let me know what you have and I'll make an offer. I'm looking for someone that has parts they would sell.

I just want parts, any parts, junk parts to practice on and crashed drones to test and get the good parts out of them. Say if someone has a crashed one for example.

I do need parts for Phantom 4 but take any parts.
I have a RC for the p4 standard that won't charge right. So I bought a new one for sale.

Let me know what you have and I'll make an offer. I'm looking for someone that has parts they would sell.

I just want parts, any parts, junk parts to practice on and crashed drones to test and get the good parts out of them. Say if someone has a crashed one for example.

Reply below and I'll PM you.
Check out this Facebook market place add
Louisville ky area

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/779622855704852/

Reply below and I'll PM you.

I see you are in Canada, are you asking from anywhere in the world? I’ve got parts..

I'm still looking! I can always use them! Give me a shout!
How about a working Inspire 1 V1.0, drone only? Nothing else, just the drone. Lightly flown, never crashed or even landed hard.

CIMG3463.JPG
CIMG3464.JPG
CIMG3465.JPG

I have a P3P that I crashed. 2 batteries, RC, in a foam box. Extra camera that I bought from here hoping that I could fix the camera.
It flew until I did an RC update and now I cant get anything to work.

I'd prefer people in Canada. Importing can be bit of a problem.

Are you firm on "crashed & non-working?

I have a P3 (no crash but did tip and burned the esc) + spare battery + charger

P4 (works perfect no crashes) - with spare battery + charger

Spark (works perfect no crashes) + 3 spare batteries + triple charger

Live in Ontario - I see you"re in NB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member