I'm back again!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! You might remember me. I am finally back. I have to admit when I used to be on this forum I was very immature, and sometimes a jerk. I was 15/16 years old, and most of what I said was a bunch of junk. I am older now, and hopefully more mature. I stopped using phantom pilots when I had to sell my phantom 3 standard. Since then I have bought a car, got a job, had very bad health issues, and paid a lot of bills. (Adobe isn't cheap!) I am back again, older and more mature, and because I bought a Phantom 4. So I hope you Phantom Pilots veterans will welcome an older, more mature, almost adult Weston. Thanks so much.

Hey everyone! You might remember me. I am finally back. I have to admit when I used to be on this forum I was very immature, and sometimes a jerk. I was 15/16 years old, and most of what I said was a bunch of junk. I am older now, and hopefully more mature. I stopped using phantom pilots when I had to sell my phantom 3 standard. Since then I have bought a car, got a job, had very bad health issues, and paid a lot of bills. (Adobe isn't cheap!) I am back again, older and more mature, and because I bought a Phantom 4. So I hope you Phantom Pilots veterans will welcome an older, more mature, almost adult Weston. Thanks so much.
Welcome back,wonder where you was,,lol bunch of junk,,you should hear what I come up with,,you welcome here with or without drone but glad you back and hope the health ok,,,lot have disappeared from here over time so we a dying breed here,,there's lot of stuff happening around this world and it ain't good,,weather,shootings,just old age,,few of the best have fallen,,yip you know the rules post some pics and vids,,take care WN
Ian

Welcome back,wonder where you was,,lol bunch of junk,,you should hear what I come up with,,you welcome here with or without drone but glad you back and hope the health ok,,,lot have disappeared from here over time so we a dying breed here,,there's lot of stuff happening around this world and it ain't good,,weather,shootings,just old age,,few of the best have fallen,,yip you know the rules post some pics and vids,,take care WN
Ian
Thanks ianzone! It's good to be back. Is BigAl07 and Dirkclod still around? Also remember that app I had on the play store? I had to take it down because I didn't have time to maintain it and Google was putting the pressure on me to update. So I was curious if you still happen to have the app installed on any of your devices? Just curious. Thanks!

Thanks ianzone! It's good to be back. Is BigAl07 and Dirkclod still around? Also remember that app I had on the play store? I had to take it down because I didn't have time to maintain it and Google was putting the pressure on me to update. So I was curious if you still happen to have the app installed on any of your devices? Just curious. Thanks!
OK I sent pics to you in message in case you not want posted

BigAl07 and Dirkclod still around? Just curious. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures