I'll save you lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Posting this since not much happening (which is a good thing for phantoms)
Had to get other boat out to save me boat goin to sea,bit of humour
Strong current and unlike some rc boats,,this has no self righting but have since brought a Seahawk 2 inflatable boat, rowing not much fun so electric outboard motor on the horizon
Ha the look on my dogs face in the boat was priceless, she was thinking ""what the heck you doin ""so I got her new life jacket just incase,,
Should mention where boat flipped is shallow bank coming out of estuary and rudder hit the bottom causing the front to dip and flip,totally watertight so lucky on that part
20210609_120701_001_001_1.gif
20210609_120701_001_001_2.gif

Posting this since not much happening (which is a good thing for phantoms)
Had to get other boat out to save me boat goin to sea,bit of humour
Strong current and unlike some rc boats,,this has no self righting but have since brought a Seahawk 2 inflatable boat, rowing not much fun so electric outboard motor on the horizon
Ha the look on my dogs face in the boat was priceless, she was thinking ""what the heck you doin ""so I got her new life jacket just incase,,
Should mention where boat flipped is shallow bank coming out of estuary and rudder hit the bottom causing the front to dip and flip,totally watertight so lucky on that part
View attachment 122326View attachment 122327
All you need now is a flying boat.
I'd love to have a submarine with a camera. No worries about NFZ. I like one with an antenna that floated above the sub with wifi, so I wouldn't have to be directly tethered to it. RTH to the top if it should lose signal. Lol.

I'd love to have a submarine with a camera. No worries about NFZ. I like one with an antenna that floated above the sub with wifi, so I wouldn't have to be directly tethered to it. RTH to the top if it should lose signal. Lol.
Antenna with gps would be sweet. Hard to know where you are underwater.

Yeh I could rig up all me drone motors on my inflatable, oh that sounds scary lol,I still have me old sub that goes in bathtub somewhere,

??? interesting clip. Glad ended well.
Ye took a few pushes with big boat to get it it shore ,the current moved fast,would have been on camera but my professional skills had cam pointing out instead of shoreline,one push I ran other boat over and you could hear the 70mm prop underneath grind it's way over the yellow volantex boat to my horror,only stratched it thankfully and didnt peel the hull open,the joy of rc boats :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic