If you have a gripe with DJI, start here

Reaction score
Yes their are many in here that feel they are being treated unfair when their product fails, start here >>> https://www.facebook.com/DJIglobal. One they don't want their customers complaints posted on there site for the public to see. In this day and time image means a lot to a company. You may not think so, but once it starts at their site it gets worse as time goes on. You can bet your sweet buttocks either they will remove what you posted on their site, or you might get lucky and they contact you to work it out. That is what they want the public to see. Yeah we blow off steam in forums but when you post on their site things might start to head your way. Look at how many people read these threads, now go to their site and look how many people visit their site. BTW, choose your words wisely. You might think you are just wasting your time, but if you take the time and look at other companies that use FB to show off their product, you will see others have complained at there site and they start to polish their image with the customers. Millions of people look and read FB ... DJI dos not want the public to see they are treating their customer badly, nor do they want to see that the public thinks they are selling a bad product. I wouldn't go to some long drawn out complaint, state your facts and state how they handled it. They have already had a little less than a half a million visit their site already, so like I said this will be a good starting point. :mrgreen:

DJI is no different than any other company with a facebook page. If you don't like their products, don't buy them.

There are already enough gripe posts.

Why do we need another?

BTW, I do not have a gripe.

How 'bout a Facebook page for those of us who want to gripe about those who want to gripe about DJI?

If you give some people a hundred-dollar bill, they'll ***** it's not five 20's.

DJI is no different than any other company with a facebook page. If you don't like their products, don't buy them.

Why do we need another?

And some wonder why this forum has the rep of being a Fan Boy site...
:lol:

But seriously, DJI is known for it's lackluster QC and it's nearly nonexistent customer service. If DJI doesn't rectify both issues, their glory days as the #1 Quadcopter purveyor are numbered, don't you think? Lot of compitition out there.

HailStorm said:

Why do we need another?

And some wonder why this forum has the rep of being a Fan Boy site...
:lol:

But seriously, DJI is known for it's lackluster QC and it's nearly nonexistent customer service. If DJI doesn't rectify both issues, their glory days as the #1 Quadcopter purveyor are numbered, don't you think? Lot of compitition out there.

I guess you meant fanboi...

But either way, I'm not.

DJI is a lot different from other companies. They are a Chinese company. They care only about "face" and absolutely zero about the customer. If they can cover up a problem, silence a critic or delete a post that will be considered a solution. Dealing fairly with a customer is a last resort.

Remember this is the country that puts melamine plastic in baby formula to produce fake protein numbers.

China (the country - not specifically DJI) takes dissident falum gong members and turn them into traveling plastic exhibits for American science centers (You seriously thought families are donating grandma for a traveling skinless freak show?). That's the kind of people you are dealing with.

W020090507509208981487.jpg

They are a HORRIBLE company from a HORRIBLE country.

But they do make a nice drone...

russianfront said:
As soon as a western company produces an equivalent quad - bye bye DJI!!!

On a whim I picked up an Iris + last night when I went out to purchase a micro HDMI cable...

Not sure if I should be kicking myself or not. Won't have a chance to fly it until Friday, but I'll let you know how it goes and what I think.

russianfront said:

I have to almost laugh at that statement, nothing personal. As soon as an American company starts making similar quality drones, expect to pay TWICE what you do with DJI, American corporate greed is legendary. Also, expect probably the worst possible quality that they can use to sell as many quads as possible. Just look at what Americanism did to the auto industry. Not a single American car in the top 5 in the world in reliability last time I checked.

I would think DJI is eagerly anticipating some competition from a "western" company. It will only make them look better than they are.

rbhamilton said:
DJI is a lot different from other companies. They are a Chinese company. They care only about "face" and absolutely zero about the customer. If they can cover up a problem, silence a critic or delete a post that will be considered a solution. Dealing fairly with a customer is a last resort.

Remember this is the country that puts melamine plastic in baby formula to produce fake protein numbers.

China (the country - not specifically DJI) takes dissident falum gong members and turn them into traveling plastic exhibits for American science centers (You seriously thought families are donating grandma for a traveling skinless freak show?). That's the kind of people you are dealing with.

W020090507509208981487.jpg

They are a HORRIBLE company from a HORRIBLE country.

But they do make a nice drone...

Could you possibly contradict yourself any more? Sheesh

mij119 said:
russianfront said:

I have to almost laugh at that statement, nothing personal. As soon as an American company starts making similar quality drones, expect to pay TWICE what you do with DJI, American corporate greed is legendary. Also, expect probably the worst possible quality that they can use to sell as many quads as possible. Just look at what Americanism did to the auto industry. Not a single American car in the top 5 in the world in reliability last time I checked.

I would think DJI is eagerly anticipating some competition from a "western" company. It will only make them look better than they are.

3DR Iris+....Assembled in Mexico, sold in USA....

http://store.3drobotics.com/products/ir ... AiBF8P8HAQ

mij119 said:
Could you possibly contradict yourself any more? Sheesh

I don't see any contradictions in what I posted. China is the devil. DJI is the son of Satan. They make a very nice drone. Where's the contradiction? Satan can't make nice stuff?

knowonecares said:
russianfront said:

GoPro to the Rescue

Yes, but do you think that the GoPro drone will be manufactured in the US? Wanna bet China? Brazil, maybe? (Isn't that where GoPro cameras are made...?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair