If it sounds too good....

Um me tempted to be crash test dumy on that $60 I lost more than that recently,I notice it got locked Web page,that's safe isn't it,oh that bad I'm seeing it in my collection,need to investigate :eek:

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Scamadvisor.com's report
a14.jpg

Last edited:
Don't really want to share more of these scam shows but here's another we were asked to price match today: Free Shipping—FOLDING UAV FOUR-AXIS AIRCRAFT WIFI DIAGRAM PASSING HIGH AERIAL REMOTE CONTROL PLANE SMALL UAV (Factory Outlet) $59.95 Mavic Air! :eek:

"Due to the company's anniversary event, from June 15 to June 30, special sales, for only $59.95 after the event will raise the price"

Can we all just do a facepalm together? :rolleyes:
Scamadvisor doesn't like this one any better...
a15.jpg

Spelling errors jump out at me, and add to the warning signs, especially when (on the main page) there's an image of the Marketing guru with the word 'Maketing' by his name...oops

Reactions: killdozerd11
I buy all my gear from that Nigerian prince that keeps showing up in my spam folder. Apparently I'm going to be rich because they have retrieved all my suitcases full of money that I keep leaving in airports.

Um me tempted to be crash test dumy on that $60 I lost more than that recently,I notice it got locked Web page,that's safe isn't it,oh that bad I'm seeing it in my collection,need to investigate :eek:
Uhhhh, what?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez