Idiots with Drones

Reaction score
Bangor Sub Base
Why are these fools making the hobby bad for the majority that stay within the law.This incident happened early Feb and is under investigation by the Authorities

Reactions: Air Ontario
They're not really idiots

For the most part - I'm sorry but yes they are.

Most of those involved flying where they shouldn't or doing things they shouldn't be doing with their quads - for the most part, do know better but choose and insist on doing whatever it is they do regardless - they are the idiots - as defined by their pre-meditated idiotic actions.

The idiots for the most part far out populate the "uninformed and uneducated" owners/flyers!

EDIT: "Stupid is......as stupid does" Forest Gump (if memory serves me right - lol).

Bangor Sub Base
Why are these fools making the hobby bad for the majority that stay within the law.This incident happened early Feb and is under investigation by the Authorities

Why are surprised by this? There are a lot of idiots in the world, especially in the US.

Seriously, look around. Idiots abound!

There is nothing you, me or anyone can do about it. No sense getting yourself angry by it.

If life was hard, people would have to be smart. Life in general is pretty easy. Even for the people having a hard time.

It just pissed me off you only have to look on you tube to see some more.

The problem is that human beings want to push boundaries. It's human nature. You read it on these forums every day. It seems then that one persons idiot is another persons hero. It's all about your perception.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

it's called "dunning Kruger effect" and yes, a lot of people go beyond what they're able to do. I don't think it makes them idiots, just uneducated, unaware, and clearly unskilled while believing they can do something they can't. I watch the same effect seriously injure and sometimes kill, skydivers every month.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic