Iceland: The North and the West in summer

Breath Taking shots almost all of them and there were a lot . Was there any one flight that was much harder to film than the others. ?

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Such stark beauty. The only complaint is all the tourists trampling it. It that isn’t the OP’s fault. LOL

Nice video, I envy you to have the opportunity to shot such beautiful places. It's a pity that the clouds didn't help on most of the video

Breath Taking shots almost all of them and there were a lot . Was there any one flight that was much harder to film than the others. ?
Thanks,
the most difficult moment was when I was ready to film a huge seal colony.
Of course I had checked the regulations and it was fine to film there. Also I was at least 100 meters from them, using the zoom.
A girl from the group I was travelling with started to shout at me from far away, something about not scaring the seals. So I gave up, and I was so mad that while bringing the drone back I pushed the left stick down instead of up. The drone hovered at about one foot over the ocean for a few seconds. Luckily the sensor worked perfectly well and prevented the drone from going down.
Very close call!

Great video. Really enjoyed parts of the soundtrack. Going to iceland is on my bucket list for a few of these sites alone.

Thanks for sharing :)

RoOSTA

It is only one problem with Iceland. You must be lucky to catch the optimal weather, the light and no wind. At short stay you must be very very lucky.

Such stark beauty. The only complaint is all the tourists trampling it. It that isn’t the OP’s fault. LOL
Thank you Max,
actually most of the people you see are from my group of videographers I was travelling with.
So, it is in part my fault...

People everywhere...crazy
I went with a group of photographers from Italy.
They are the people in the shots. We had an agreement that we could fly over each other.
We went in the North West part of Iceland and avoided the very crowded South part

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20