Iceland: The North and the West in summer

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Breath Taking shots almost all of them and there were a lot . Was there any one flight that was much harder to film than the others. ?

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Reaction score
Such stark beauty. The only complaint is all the tourists trampling it. It that isn’t the OP’s fault. LOL

Reaction score
Nice video, I envy you to have the opportunity to shot such beautiful places. It's a pity that the clouds didn't help on most of the video

Reaction score
Love the video, especially the lighthouse passes. We have photographed over 350 of them. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Breath Taking shots almost all of them and there were a lot . Was there any one flight that was much harder to film than the others. ?
Thanks,
the most difficult moment was when I was ready to film a huge seal colony.
Of course I had checked the regulations and it was fine to film there. Also I was at least 100 meters from them, using the zoom.
A girl from the group I was travelling with started to shout at me from far away, something about not scaring the seals. So I gave up, and I was so mad that while bringing the drone back I pushed the left stick down instead of up. The drone hovered at about one foot over the ocean for a few seconds. Luckily the sensor worked perfectly well and prevented the drone from going down.
Very close call!

Reaction score
Great video. Really enjoyed parts of the soundtrack. Going to iceland is on my bucket list for a few of these sites alone.

Thanks for sharing :)

RoOSTA

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Reaction score
It is only one problem with Iceland. You must be lucky to catch the optimal weather, the light and no wind. At short stay you must be very very lucky.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicPRO2