I would like someone to repair some drones for me (UK)

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone wanted, or knew anyone who could repair a few drones for me, I will pay £10-15 per hour and I will supply the parts.
Basically, I would like to ship a drone to you every so often for you to repair for me within a few days and then ship back to me (I'll get a courier to pick the drone up from your's if that is easiest). You don't need any drone repair experience, but I would need you to be experienced in some kind of tech repair. You would need a tech repair set and a soldering iron and you can learn how to do the repair with a Youtube video - it should be very easy repairs to do, but I don't have enough time at the moment.

Thanks

Olly

Reactions: Technical Bob
olly I know @Thunderdrones ether here or in Mavic was trying to find repair places in the UK
so maybe he will see this and can give you an idea .

Ok, do you think.

I might have to raise the price.

I will post this on some job sites too to see if anyone can do it.

THanks for the advice

Ok, do you think.

I might have to raise the price.

I will post this on some job sites too to see if anyone can do it.

THanks for the advice

Stop wasting time on a forum and fix your crashes lol

Wasting time wrapping ......couriers ect

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone wanted, or knew anyone who could repair a few drones for me, I will pay £10-15 per hour and I will supply the parts.
Basically, I would like to ship a drone to you every so often for you to repair for me within a few days and then ship back to me (I'll get a courier to pick the drone up from your's if that is easiest). You don't need any drone repair experience, but I would need you to be experienced in some kind of tech repair. You would need a tech repair set and a soldering iron and you can learn how to do the repair with a Youtube video - it should be very easy repairs to do, but I don't have enough time at the moment.

Thanks

Olly
We do repairs locally and for customers abroad. Mainly our focus area is Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), but if you can arrange courier deliveries, we can do repairs for you as well.
We do repairs and maintenance here for a while already.
We are able to get brand new parts on our own, (what DJI supplies). If you have something pre-owned available, let me know.
Cheers

Hi,

So are you based in the UK or the baltics?

It will be too expensive to post you things if you aren't based in the UK

Thanks

Olly

Hi Olly, have you found anyone or are you still looking?
I'm up near Glasgow Airport, UK. Ex-telephone exchange technician.
Give me a shout on PM for a chat.

Cheers, Alan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen