I need your Opinion !

HIGHonDrone........I'm Very Very Impressed....You are doing a great job...you have to be a photographic Professional.

Reactions: highondrone
Excellent work. You have a photographer's eye for landscapes and translated it well to drones. Well done!

HIGHonDrone........I'm Very Very Impressed....You are doing a great job...you have to be a photographic Professional.
Excellent work. You have a photographer's eye for landscapes and translated it well to drones. Well done!
On the contrary, it's not well done at all and nothing to be impressed with.
It would appear that the OP has simply been stealing the work of others and passing it off as his own.
He admits it here: Guys I need you Opinion Please !

Hi guys, I'm High on Drone. I've just started to do photography with drones and I want to have your opinion on my contents. Just take a on my profil on Instagram, I don't ask to much.
I find your stealing and posting the work of others and looking for praise to be appalling.
If you had any principles, you'd delete all those images and only post your own work.

I agree with Meta4. highondrone, there is no clear indication on your Instagram account that any of the photo/videos you post are your own. Did you get permission from the owners of the media you posted to post them to your account and not credit them?

I find this kind of thing disgusting. I take hundreds of photos with both of my drones and DSLRs but it is because of individuals like you that I severely limit how MY photos are shared. That is my opinion!

Chris

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks "Meta4".for seeing what i never seen...the name and the even idea as to why he was even here was All Very Wrong !....In the future...I will be more alert to fakes AND Flakes like like this guy/gal is ! This Whole Post needs deleted..so it don't allow any others on his Stolen pictures pages ! why EVEN allow others to Look at the stolen pictures ?

Last edited:
I agree with Meta4. highondrone, there is no clear indication on your Instagram account that any of the photo/videos you post are your own. Did you get permission from the owners of the media you posted to post them to your account and not credit them?

I find this kind of thing disgusting. I take hundreds of photos with both of my drones and DSLRs but it is because of individuals like you that I severely limit how MY photos are shared. That is my opinion!

Chris
They are all credited don't worry. Tag and It's cleary said in the description of each videos/pictures ;) I'ts a win-win situation for them because it's free publicity. Honestly 70% of instagram are repost account. If Instagram is still alive right now, it's because of that kind of account.

All I do is put forward artists who deserve it while discovering parts of the world while keeping the aspect of drones is a practice still little known to the public.

Did you ask all those artists for permission to repost their work to your account? Also, it doesn’t seem like you try very hard to let your viewers know that the content is not yours and you even reply to some of the comments you get like it is your work.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj