I need new gimbal and camera

I crashed a little toooooo hard and broke camera off I hope that's all I... f up can anyone help me please

Where are you located. I am curious to try my gimbal on another bird

Thanks this is my first drone .....was doing great until this one dang crash rip the dang camera right off the gimbal

Thanks this is my first drone .....was doing great until this one dang crash rip the dang camera right off the gimbal
Danny
This is my second drone, the first was a Patriot that was more of a toy. I am learning and am very lucky to have a square mile of open space behind my home to practice in. As I learn I get braver but when I am practicing I take it up to around 100 feet. The swallows do not like this new big bird that is invading their air space. Good luck getting your bird fixed and good flying.
Spence

Sweet I was doing awesome but I think I had some compose issues or something I should of landed and eset but didn't will not do this again. ......

Put a camera and gimbal guard on the next one-- it might save it.

The Phantom Help site has several items that prevent a gimbal from being damaged.

The camera got ripped off from the gimbal it hit pretty hard .......thats why I'm hopping that's all that's wrong with it ......I removed the gimdal and camera and I tried powering the drone back on but all it dose is beep beep .....the little arm that holds the camera to the gimbal broke. .......thats why I'm thinking I should just get camera and gimbal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.