I made another drone video, surprise surprise...

Another video that is awesome, the only clip that did not work for me was the back ward , forward need slow motion for both and held little longer , other than that WOW !

You have come a long way from your first video , , I love videos that inspire me to make my own .

Phantomrain.org
Elite gear to fly in and out of the storm.
Coal

Reactions: Weston Ney
Awesome thanks for your input!
Another video that is awesome, the only clip that did not work for me was the back ward , forward need slow motion for both and held little longer , other than that WOW !

You have come a long way from your first video , , I love videos that inspire me to make my own .

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Yes, yes. Yet another drone video...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I like it! I also think it's amazing how you can have the vehicle drive through a muddy puddle and not get wet. not even the wheels seem to get dirty. Great job.

Reactions: Weston Ney
The truck actually got very dirty. But you can't tell because the truck is the same color as mud haha! [emoji16][emoji41]
I like it! I also think it's amazing how you can have the vehicle drive through a muddy puddle and not get wet. not even the wheels seem to get dirty. Great job.

One of the hardest parts of him in this video is driving a car with one hand and my drone the other. Don't worry I would never do this on the actual road, but back in the woods there's nothing wrong with doing that other than possibly losing the Drone. I have to really work on my multitasking skills!

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Hi anyone
Don’t know if I have done this correctly
If not please let me know

If you wants to post some of your own photos, go make a new thread in the photos / videos section. Hope that helps. [emoji41][emoji106]
Hi anyone
Don’t know if I have done this correctly
If not please let me know

Oh ok. Well I'm using a phantom 4 which has fixed focus and there was a lot of fog which made the ND filter get kind of fogged up. I think that's why it looks out of focus. Also the fog made it look overexposed.
It was just an observation. Looks like its out of focus and under exposed.

Missing the 40+ mph down a bumpy road from the front 3/4 angle oblique shot. HA!

D
I'm working on doing one of those, really want to do that! [emoji16]I just need to get a friend to drive my car for me so I can stand on the side of the road and do that!

Reactions: Harleydude
I can't see the video because it's "private", and I am logged in here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic