I give up!

Reaction score
I bought the P4P + and the control says the Aircraft needs updating. I hook the control up to my internet. I connect the Plus control to the Aircraft with the USB cable provided. Nothing happens! And the Gimbal motors are as hot as pistons. Everywhere I go says go to the DJI GO 4 App. There is NO DJI GO 4 APP ON THE PLUS CONTROL!!! I am incredibly not happy right now and am a few hours away from returning it. Please help.

Last edited:
Ah sorry .. I see now you talk about Aircraft Firmware ... For that you need DJI Assistant from this page:
DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads
Install it, then you need to connect aircraft to pc (or mac) via USB cable. The DJI Assistant will download firmware and will show you latest version.

If you update the P4P+ controller first, you can then update the aircraft firmware by properly connecting the aircraft to the controller, when prompted, without ever using a computer. Worked for me. :cool: Always keep a small fan blowing on the gimbal when doing updates, or any prolonged connection to the aircraft on the ground. The small internal fans are not designed for cooling efficiently on the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.