I bought a pre owned drone and wondering if the camera is good

Reaction score
Here are some pictures i took, my only question is if the camera is focusing, because there is no real way to manually focus unless you do AE unlock. please let me know if it was i should be getting.

is the camera quality okay?

I don’t understand what AE lock might have to do with anything- the camera has a fixed focus, and for that matter fixed aperture also, lens.

With respect to focus this is largely irrelavent given the inherent depth of field prescribed by the focal length and sensor size.

is the camera quality okay?

I don’t understand what AE lock might have to do with anything- the camera has a fixed focus, and for that matter fixed aperture also, lens.

With respect to focus this is largely irrelavent given the inherent depth of field prescribed by the focal length and sensor size.
is it recording alright? I am new to this, these are raw, unedited videos.
here is another video

i had to the settings on vivid and landscape on the recent video. The video is straight off the sd card, is the video focusing alright?

I think your focus is OK. It would be difficult to be out of focus since there really is none. Shooting at night will always put stress on the camera's sensor. You have bright lights and lot's of black in other places. The black could drive the ISO to go up which will introduce video "noise" that can easily be interpreted as soft focus.

Your daylight video looks fine. Remember, anything uploaded to YouTube gets messed with in terms of quality. If you would like a deeper analysis, upload the daylight clip to a dropbox where we can download and view in all it's rawnessness.

Last edited:
I think your focus is OK. It would be difficult to be out of focus since there really is none. Shooting at night will always put stress on the camera's sensor. You have bright lights and lot's of black in other places. The black could drive the ISO to go up which will introduce video "noise" that can easily be interpreted as soft focus.

Take it out again in daylight and upload a clip.
Post #3- daylight clip.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel