i bought a phantom 4 pro pro+ plus on ebay but it seems to make a small grinding noise

Reaction score
this is my first phantom 4 pro does anyone know if this is normal and if it's not are my gimbaled shots messed up in any way? thank you
noise sound video
gimble video recorded in dlog on a class 10 samsung 32gb micro sd card 4k/60
another video test

this is my first phantom 4 pro does anyone know if this is normal and if it's not are my gimbaled shots messed up in any way? thank you
noise sound video
gimble video recorded in dlog on a class 10 samsung 32gb micro sd card 4k/60
another video test
Sounds normal,the clicking noise you can hear sometimes is the mechanical sonar clicking away,gimble speed can be adjusted if to fast or to slow,,,vps is the sonar,,vision positioning system.......ps some reason the 2nd vid wont play but 1st and 3rd play

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds normal,the clicking noise you can hear sometimes is the mechanical sonar clicking away,gimble speed can be adjusted if to fast or to slow,,,vps is the sonar,,vision positioning system.......ps some reason the 2nd vid wont play but 1st and 3rd play
thank you at least its not something obviously different than other peoples phantoms that's what i could not test

If you want an idea of whether the camera has ever been removed, look at all the screws that hold it to the body. From the factory, the pocket in the head of one of those screws would be filled with an epoxy. That filled pocket won’t allow a driver tool to remove the screw unless you remove the material from the pocket.

It's hard to judge the loudness of the grinding sound; but no, my P4P does not sound like that. I've resolved to never buy drones on eBay. I bought 2 P4P's on eBay, both with issues. One had a crooked gimbal and the other was unable to fly straight. In my opinion, eBay is the dumping ground for drones that owners don't want to or can't afford to repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20