I am out?

anyone look at the healthy drone link I left?
You had major deviations in cell 1 of your battery. Also it says your max speed was 80.1mph so obviously something is going on with a sensor. Are you still within warranty? If you chat with DJI they will have you send a log file from the SD card and if you are within warranty you should get a replacement. Don't send in your battery, they will give you specific instructions on what to do if you are also requesting a replacement battery.

You had major deviations in cell 1 of your battery. Also it says your max speed was 80.1mph so obviously something is going on with a sensor. Are you still within warranty? If you chat with DJI they will have you send a log file from the SD card and if you are within warranty you should get a replacement. Don't send in your battery, they will give you specific instructions on what to do if you are also requesting a replacement battery.
I'm surprised it was only 80.1 as gravity pulls at 120mph. That is probably right if it went to the ground. :(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought it was only a measure of horizontal speed, not vertical speed?

I thought it was only a measure of horizontal speed, not vertical speed?
Honestly. I don't know. I meant to say. They if it was heading down. It could have thought it was vertical. I wouldn't rely too much on the numbers.

If it did fall from the sky and still record data on the way down then it is safe to say it was not the battery. I hope he is still under warranty.

I'm selling a new phantom 3 standard with a range extender on it if your interested

ok I sent in my P3P to DJI in Cali, went through all of the hoops as instructed. I checked status and it says that the repair was "Free of charge" dang that makes me so freaking happy! ( I'm back in the saddle again......... BACK in the saddle again!)

ok I sent in my P3P to DJI in Cali, went through all of the hoops as instructed. I checked status and it says that the repair was "Free of charge" dang that makes me so freaking happy! ( I'm back in the saddle again......... BACK in the saddle again!)
Yes, yes you are. ;-)
Enjoy... Ha

RedHotPoker

Way back in time, while, in my early thirties anyway, each bright afternoon, before I split, & was getting prepared to head out on my scarlet and snow white Kawasaki Ninja 600R, I would blast that song as I climbed into my riding apparel. It was a ritual. The song was my mental elevator.

RedHotPoker

ok I received what appears to be an entirely new aircraft yesterday in the mail. Bring it into work, did the update, paired the RC because it wouldn't do nada that is why I think it is a new aircraft. Put the props on and the one motor will hardly spin! So I get with DJI online chat support, so now I have to send the F'n thing back in and wait another 10-12 F'n days! I would think that they would have a better final QC check before stuff goes out the door! OMG LOL

Reactions: skyhighdiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20