I am back

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have been somewhat silent on here. Just so you know, I have not assumed room temperature. I was just on a cruise. I spent 7 days with sea sickness. Before you ask, I had a sea sickness patch on. It just made me sleepy...LOL
At my age I have to keep reminding people I am not dead. I have not even slowed down.

Attachments

• Ted - Vietnom - Copy (2017-04-15T16_32_33.341).JPG
    Ted - Vietnom - Copy (2017-04-15T16_32_33.341).JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 71
Glad your back and hate you got seasick. Have got it on lots of deep sea fishing trips and thought I would die.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Glad you made it Ted. Also, thanks bucket loads for the bell/escape match up you did for me. btw, I had a minor fender bender with the bird and ended up needing to super glue the gimbal's rotor pin in the bell, for some reason the rotor shaft became a little loose and the camera would pull it down. Pretty scary when flying. But working very well now. Btw, I've got a whole other stack of second hand parts you might be interested in. Let me know. Thanks again.

Reactions: Droneted
Glad you made it Ted. Also, thanks bucket loads for the bell/escape match up you did for me. btw, I had a minor fender bender with the bird and ended up needing to super glue the gimbal's rotor pin in the bell, for some reason the rotor shaft became a little loose and the camera would pull it down. Pretty scary when flying. But working very well now. Btw, I've got a whole other stack of second hand parts you might be interested in. Let me know. Thanks again.
I usually use red Loctite

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj