Hunting a DJI Hardshell Backpack

Bought mine from www.allerc.com cost $149 free shipping took 2 days to get. I think they are out and on back order.
Golf tech is also a good place to check out. I didn't purchase mine there because of Ca taxes. Good luck with your search

Bought mine from www.allerc.com cost $149 free shipping took 2 days to get. I think they are out and on back order.
Golf tech is also a good place to check out. I didn't purchase mine there because of Ca taxes. Good luck with your search

Golf Tech charges more than $149 sine they are in such high demand. I did pay in cash so no taxes. :)

May be it takes about 10 seconds... but are you sure, that it does not affect motors? Say you do this every time and your friend does not. I do not like that black and silver propellers have to be screwed to opposite directions. It is confusing

TVC, the initial inclination of most new users is to store with props on. My first P2V case was a prop on case. After continued use however, most users prefer a small form factor case which necessitates the removal of props. The convenience of a smaller case outweighs prop removal. It's simple, fast and should not affect motors unless you screw down too tight with possible damage to the threads.

The P3 requires very moderate hand tightening. My opinion applies to my P2's P3 and Inspire. I am not sure what about your situation but I think a poll would overwhelmingly reveal that smaller case is preferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdz
Do you really want to attach detach propellers every time you go flying?
Yes, I go hiking in places where the trails are tight and underbrush is thick. I want the smallest possible and the hard shell will not hang up on limbs and brush. It's exactly what I need.

Reactions: Bigdz
May be it takes about 10 seconds... but are you sure, that it does not affect motors? Say you do this every time and your friend does not. I do not like that black and silver propellers have to be screwed to opposite directions. It is confusing
I much prefer the smaller form factor when in transport. The props take no time to screw on and its not confusing as they can physically only go on one direction.

Last edited:
I really wanted to wait for the GPC backpack, but my cross country flight is this week, so I had to settle for the DJI hardshell. I really like the concept of the hardshell, I can gate check it in a pinch, but I really hate that DJI did not make it even an inch longer and give us a tablet slot. Technically they could have made it 2.5" taller and given us a generous accessory slot like they did with the Inspire hard case.

Received another shipment today of about 100 of the Hardshell Backpack and they are available here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/

As for the GPC Backpacks, the first batch will be arriving in right around the 4th of July. There are plenty of pre-order slots still available for those backpacks. Please see links below for the Standard and Limited Editions of the GPC P3 Backpacks:

Standard Edition - $189 - CLICK HERE
Limited Edition - $239 - CLICK HERE

Reactions: ctp
Received another shipment today of about 100 of the Hardshell Backpack and they are available here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/

As for the GPC Backpacks, the first batch will be arriving in right around the 4th of July. There are plenty of pre-order slots still available for those backpacks. Please see links below for the Standard and Limited Editions of the GPC P3 Backpacks:

Standard Edition - $189 - CLICK HERE
Limited Edition - $239 - CLICK HERE

Any news on the dji logo backpacks?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435006584.264494.jpg

I'm trying to find one as well - with the DJI logo. Not a fan of the "phantom" logo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.