Huge Clearance Sale At allerc.com

Reaction score
Just a heads up that we have recently listed over 4200 products on clearance at allerc.com with saving up to 75% off retail! Check out the clearance products from DJI (including almost all phantom parts), Hyperion, Gaui, Scorpion, Black Pearl, T-Motor (Tiger Motor) and more!

Please click the link here (All e RC | !CLEARANCE SALE) and navigate to your desired category to see what's left. Limited supply available so get yours before they are all gone!

Please note: Due to the fact these items are on clearance, if you see a backorder button then they are out of stock and gone for good. If you put quantity 10 of an item in your cart and we have 5, it will tell you in the cart, so it would be best to adjust down to qty 5 prior to completing your purchase.

FAQ:

Q. Are you going out of business?

A. Absolutely not. We are clearing out our warehouse to make room for newer items and a new lineup of products coming soon.

Q. I see that you have a lot of Gaui products on clearance. Is Gaui going out of business?

A. Absolutely not. We are simply clearing out Gaui kits and parts which are overstocked.

Q. If I buy a Clearance product and it is defective, can I return or exchange it?

A. Yes, you can exchange it for another identical item or for another item on clearance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic