Howdy, we are from north east Georgia mountains

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing great!

I have had several drone/quadcopters from the $20 to the $500 b4 but recently my foster family thought it would be a great $$ making hobby for me and my foster brother 20yrs old.

In typical fashion my foster dad bought some phantoms as cheap as he could with hopes I'd get them flying.... a phantom 1 and 2 phantom 2s (p330 pv330 p330z). I have fallen in love with the 1, because it's so easy to fly and safe if something happens. The first #2 didn't have a controller and the 2nd one won't fly past 20ft up b4 rear arm lights turn red and it lands.

I'm hoping to figure this out on here so if anyone knows a link for me to read up on let me know.

Thank you all for your time, and thank you for this website and knowledge source.

Welcome to the forum Cpt Chuck the phantom series are great drones I've owned a few there's lots of info on this forum top right corner is a magnifying glass for searching and Google search or just ask in the right area

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: Cpt Chuck
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Cpt Chuck
Greetings welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing great!

I have had several drone/quadcopters from the $20 to the $500 b4 but recently my foster family thought it would be a great $$ making hobby for me and my foster brother 20yrs old.

In typical fashion my foster dad bought some phantoms as cheap as he could with hopes I'd get them flying.... a phantom 1 and 2 phantom 2s (p330 pv330 p330z). I have fallen in love with the 1, because it's so easy to fly and safe if something happens. The first #2 didn't have a controller and the 2nd one won't fly past 20ft up b4 rear arm lights turn red and it lands.

I'm hoping to figure this out on here so if anyone knows a link for me to read up on let me know.

Thank you all for your time, and thank you for this website and knowledge source.
Hi CPT Chuck,I am Thunder Horse and I am Also in the NGM's where are you located? I also have some experience with phantoms

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik