How to Make a Hater out of anyone.

Reaction score
So............
I ordered my Phantom 3 on April 13th, I have only called the Dealer twice, not really bugging them, LOL.. just clearing up the extra battery deal. I see People in the USA getting their P3 and thinking about calling my dealer and.............I get an E-mail from my Dealer telling me the 3DR Solo is almost here! I did not pre-order one of these! This is like giving a smoker a cigarette with no way of lighting it. I am gonna call but my invoice has Phantom 3... I guess DJI is wise to this and my Dealer will be one of the last to get a Shipment!

Not really sure what your point is here.

Reactions: Tj1627
Creating this thread is an example of how to make a hater out of anyone.

So............
I ordered my Phantom 3 on April 13th, I have only called the Dealer twice, not really bugging them, LOL.. just clearing up the extra battery deal. I see People in the USA getting their P3 and thinking about calling my dealer and.............I get an E-mail from my Dealer telling me the 3DR Solo is almost here! I did not pre-order one of these! This is like giving a smoker a cigarette with no way of lighting it. I am gonna call but my invoice has Phantom 3... I guess DJI is wise to this and my Dealer will be one of the last to get a Shipment!

Please tell us that you are not implying that DJI is witholding shipments to dealers who are also selling other brands of multicopters? If that is the case, they wouldn't be shipping many as the majority of dealers are not exclusively selling DJI.

Cool story Bro.

That was one concern I had, Being that the only brand in the ad that was sent to me was not DJI!
I was thinking out loud and should have been more specific.

I just saw an ad for a P2 vision+ for 899.00 in stock, then the E-mail ad....Started thinking the Dealer might be losing their Tier status by not be able to sell enough Dji units and taking on a new brand that they seem to be pushing over the Phantom... OR ...even worst, I was put on the wrong pre-order list

1318369988001.jpg

After explaining E=mc2 to a large crowd and no one gets it, one would just go back to lab for a nap.

At least I am original. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic