How to have new owner activate Drone

Reaction score
I am selling my Phantom 4 and the new owner will need to activate the drone with DJI I assume.
How do we go about him activating the Drone under his new account. I can't find anything on line.
Is it done through the GO4 app?
Thanks

I am selling my Phantom 4 and the new owner will need to activate the drone with DJI I assume.
How do we go about him activating the Drone under his new account. I can't find anything on line.
Is it done through the GO4 app?
Thanks
There is no activation procedure necessary for a resale. Activation is only necessary on a brand new drone before it is used for the first time. Just wipe out the SD card if you are providing that with the drone.

The buyer just logs into Go 4 with their own account and connects to the drone. Very easy.

If by chance you are Part 107 and you registered the drone itself with the FAA then you can un-register it at DroneZone.

Thanks, there is nothing on DJI site about this. I appreciate you taking time to answer.
Roger

Reactions: Bobvt
I bought my P3P from another guy who had bought it from another !! When I logged in with my P3S ID ... and it saw my P3P ... it auto updated ...

I still had access to a few files he had left of flights ... to show me AC was good when I visited him to view before buying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20