How to find NOTAMs and/or TFRs in Canada

Reaction score
Need some help as to where to look to find NOTAMs and TFRs in Canada.

I went to fly in a location today that I fly from regularly. The area is in a warning zone/enhanced warning zone and I usually get the notification on DJI GO/GO4 that I have to agree to before flight. I usually check UAV Forecast, AirMap, and DJIs GEO Zones, but I also check the Transport Canada Drone Site Selection Tool to make sure the locations I fly in are safe. There is a hospital Heliport and a local airport but I am safe distances from these (more than 3NM from airport and more than 1NM from the heliport).

When I went to do a quick flight today to check out the ice huts on the lake I noticed a low flying helicopter that was tracing the outline of the shore of the bay, then I remembered that this is a Winterfest weekend and that they usually have helicopter rides around the Bay. I did not fly and packed up and went home. I went onto NAV Canada to try to find if there were any NOTAMs/TFRs for my area but was not successful and couldn't find anything. There must be a NOTAM or a TFR but I could not find anything.

Anyone know of a website or app that would tell me if there are any TFRs or NOTAMs in place?

Thanks,

Chris

Checked out the links. The first one doesn't make any sense to me whereas the second one seems more useful. I have bookmarked the Zulu one - Thanks.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.