How to check your Phantom 3 for stress cracks *VIDEO*

I think they need to find the steroid user on the production line, and send him to a diesel engine factory where his brute force technique would be appreciated.
But DJI are a corporation, and they will externalise their costs and blame you for any defect so as to wriggle out of their responsibilities.
First port of call with any corporation, or government department, especially in Asia, is to blame the victim. The logic goes something like this; Had you not bought the phantom in the first place, then you would not have a problem.
The logic is used everywhere with regard to foreigners. A couple of times I was blamed for a taxi hitting a pedestrian, once in the Philippines, and once in Malaysia, because, it seems, had I not come to their country, and used that taxi, the incident wouldn't have happened, there for rich white man's fault. Their companies are the same.
I see no change to DJI's customer relations policies any time in the predictable future. Once they have your money, they don't give a ****.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1