How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial, Controls/Tips, Landscapes/POIs, 4K

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey all,

I made a tutorial/how-to video of 55 aerial cinematic movements/techniques complete with controls and some tips. I hope this can help new and intermediate drone flyers focus on the creative after learning a bit of the technical side from the 55 clips. It’s my 7th day flying the Mavic (5 of the 7 for this video) and 2nd run with Premiere Pro so feedback is highly appreciated. I’m still waiting on my ND filters so there's that.

Which ones are your favourites? Which ones do you currently use most frequently? Any moves not on this video that you would like to share?

Feel free to pause the video any time. Category timestamps are on Youtube for quicker scrubbing.

Thanks!!

Reactions: TerenceM and Daskid
Subbed! Newbie question, are the names of each move the names used in the industry? Or did you name it yourself?

Subbed! Newbie question, are the names of each move the names used in the industry? Or did you name it yourself?

Hey, I just made them up haha! I honestly don't know what they call their moves in the professional video world. All I noticed was that on Youtube, people would share 5 or 8 of these and that's it. Maybe the good flyers are keeping them a secret?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hey, I just made them up haha! I honestly don't know what they call their moves in the professional video world. All I noticed was that on Youtube, people would share 5 or 8 of these and that's it. Maybe the good flyers are keeping them a secret?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Lol that's cool! Thanks for creating and uploading the video!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic