How Old are you and what Phantom Do you have?

41, Phantom 4!!! A lot of people around my age here, that's good to see. I'm on several Sportbike forums and all those kids are just complete jerks if your new to that forum. To much of that Youngblood testosterone I guess. The my bike is better than your bike crap gets old. At least here were all flying awesome equipment. If it says DJI on it, it's friggen awesome, even if it's not the latest and greatest. Everyone's been awesome here and for a noob that's not often the case. It's pretty laid back here so far. I think I'll stick around for a while.
I understand. I am 71 and still ride a sportbike

Reactions: Duchunter
41, Phantom 4!!! A lot of people around my age here, that's good to see. I'm on several Sportbike forums and all those kids are just complete jerks if your new to that forum. To much of that Youngblood testosterone I guess. The my bike is better than your bike crap gets old. At least here were all flying awesome equipment. If it says DJI on it, it's friggen awesome, even if it's not the latest and greatest. Everyone's been awesome here and for a noob that's not often the case. It's pretty laid back here so far. I think I'll stick around for a while.

Pshh..You're still on the Front 9 my friend.

Reactions: Duchunter
"... older than I once was and younger than I'll be..." (Simon & Garfunkel)

64 P3S....
the biiig question is, who has the time to consolidate the data from this thread and find out the average age?

I don't get how they relate. Maybe a more interesting inquiry might be WHY do you have one? That might stimulate some ideas for young and old alike. Just me.

30. P3 pro. Use it mostly for commercial purposes now.

hmm, care to elaborate? i.e., shooting real estate, etc.?

I've been doing promo videos and listing photos for real estate agents on the side from my full time job which is not aviation or drone related.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl