How Old are you and what Phantom Do you have?

46 p3A
paid after i learned that wifey had saved 13k
for me.
took 2k off it.
she only knew 1k.

75 with a non-vision Phantom 2 with FPV, GoPro 3 Hero Black, with 3 way gimbal. At my age, I keep forgetting names of things.

Ok, ok,
I, happen to be 43 yrs old, and proud owner of a P2v. ( With a few GOODIES, under the hood! ) :rolleyes:.

J Dot
U.S.A.

Take care, Fly Safe!:D

Reactions: dirkclod
I am 68 and this is my story. I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Has two sets of chemo and over 50 radiation treatments. I had several surgeries and they took out my esophagus and 33 lymph nodes. Over. 1/2 my stomach. The other half they turned into a tube and pulled it up to my throat to replace the esophagus. I lost 50% of my lungs so then I had to retire the second time ( 1 st from government. ) the 2nd from my own business as I get out of breath when I exert my self. My employees gave me a P2 vision plus to give me something to do. I can't run can't golf can't exert myself but I can fly like hell. These so to speak toys are fantastic. They have given this ole guy new meaning. All you guys... Enjoy life every day and do what you want when you want as you'll never know when the only thing left is to fly !!!! Love you guys!

Wow. What a story. Glad you made it through. If the was one last thing to be able to do it isn't a bad one ;)

My story is terrible in comparison. Got older. Got divorced and now buying all the crap she would tut at me for. Doesn't have the same ring as you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl