How Old are you and what Phantom Do you have?

67 P3P

65 - P2V+ coming up to 12 months old now and still having a ball with this on regular 4X4 camping trips and traveling around OZ

Update:

Teens - 4
20s - 18
30s - 25
40s - 30
50s - 43
60s - 23
70s - 9

Total so far - 152

P2 - 41
P3S - 0!
P3A - 31
P3P - 103
Insp - 2
Other - 10
Multiple - 25

Lol.. baby boomers have the money... teens just trying to survive! Boomer here, p3p! That's why all the Depends and Viagara commercials ;)

Does the inspire have any stress crack type issues or other critical issues? May upgrade now the have the new camera.

Nope no cracks.. My I1 has been flawless.. aside from some minor issues with upgrading firmware on the remote.

48, phantom 2 (beat up) phantom vision (a few bumps and scrapes), phantom vision plus (in parts right now), and phantom 3A now bumps yet. Knock on wood

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

64 P2V+ flying over a year now,about 120 flights.I live on the coast in UK,great scenery for flying, but often too windy. I will upgrade eventually but I will wait for the next Phantom generation P4?
It is a great hobby for me as I love the outdoor life,mountains and remote locations, I also love the tech side and enjoy modding and tinkering, and repairing.
Here in the UK, I am a baby boomer, and get my state pension soon, so no limits on enjoying the sport.

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl