How much is a P4P if bought in Shenzhen?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of prices of the P4P in Shenzhen China. I'll be going soon and wondered if the prices in Chinese Yuan would be notably cheaper than the US?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I can't remember right this second, but I was watching a video of someone inside of a Hong Kong DJI store. They showed the prices of the drones in Bong King dollars, and I converted them to see if they were getting a deal locally.

I can't remember now, but I think they were at or just a tiny bit more than US retail, but I think the P4P was a little more. I will see if I can find tha video again on YouTube. The video was about the DJI mother store so should be able to find it easily.

Update: Here is the video I watched that had this Swedish guy in the Hong Kong DJI Flagship Store. It shows how bad my memory was because it only showed the Mavic Pro and P4P+. The Mavic Pro showed to be 7,759 HK dollars($1,000.09 US) and the P4P+ to be 13,999 HK dollars($1,809.40). Also, I don't know how different HK dollars are to what they may be using just a little north there in Shenzhen. Hopefully this helps at least a little.

Last edited:
I would have thought it would be MUCH cheaper, like hundreds of dollars cheaper. It's manufactured a mile or so away and everything in China is cheap. I guess they need the fat margins to pay for their glitzy flagship store in Shenzhen!

Attachments

• IMG_7361.JPG
    IMG_7361.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: Feez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez