How much flight time you getting w P3

Reaction score
I am getting less then 16 min to auto land on my P3P. I am flying long range missions not alot of stop and go. I have 3 batteries flight time is about the same on all 3. I was just wondering what the norm was with the P3.

There isn't a norm. It depends on how you fly, where you fly, conditions when you fly, etc. But full stick from takeoff to landing is going to drain your battery more than a casual flyer under any scenario.

There isn't a norm. It depends on how you fly, where you fly, conditions when you fly, etc. But full stick from takeoff to landing is going to drain your battery more than a casual flyer under any scenario.
Definitely +1
I get from 14 to 25 minutes. Those long hauls are pretty draining! But finding a spot at 100ft and hovering there... it seems to fly forever!

You can't answer this question without also saying where you took the battery down too percentage wise. I've read that you shouldn't go under 30% normally. On each 20th cycle for the battery, take the battery to 8% then recharge. I do this every 20 cycles for each battery.

I get about 14-18 mins at 30% and up to 20 minutes going down to 8% but as others said it depends on a lot of variables. I hope this helps you get usable data.

I am getting less then 16 min to auto land on my P3P. I am flying long range missions not alot of stop and go. I have 3 batteries flight time is about the same on all 3. I was just wondering what the norm was with the P3.

About the same here, maybe a little more. 18min or so.

You can't answer this question without also saying where you took the battery down too percentage wise. I've read that you shouldn't go under 30% normally. On each 20th cycle for the battery, take the battery to 8% then recharge. I do this every 20 cycles for each battery.

I get about 14-18 mins at 30% and up to 20 minutes going down to 8% but as others said it depends on a lot of variables. I hope this helps you get usable data.
There is a tread out there about this. Don't quite remember it but I know the cycle didn't work out for him.

Mostly I take off with around 96% left.
And landing between 20% around 18 min or, 30% around 15 min of normal distance and speed flight times, both of my batteries show the same flight times give or take.

I would love some more flight time on 1 battery in the future at least 25min real flight.

the stock battery that came with the drone p3p 32 times recharged till now no more than 19 mins , 16 mins minimum ... second battery 3 times recharged till now i have reached the 26 mins 12% battery i was trying to make a record actually i did (4000m distance 200m high)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav