How many of you have this?

Reaction score

I wish... how much? You know it hurts when they say call or email for price..

DJI Matrice -- if you have to ask - you can't afford it!

I would REALLY love to have a fully equipped Matrice with the 4 spectrum camera option!

Reactions: FlyingGary

I would REALLY love to have a fully equipped Matrice with the 4 spectrum camera option!

is that the basic package? Lol.. i mean they could at least throw in a second transmitter or a screen or an extra set of batteries for 5gs. But all in all not bad considering what an inspire is gonna run you. My phantom is big enough anyway..

is that the basic package? Lol.. i mean they could at least throw in a second transmitter or a screen or an extra set of batteries for 5gs. But all in all not bad considering what an inspire is gonna run you. My phantom is big enough anyway..
I agree with you. Would I like to own a Matrice? HELL YEAH! But I don't have a drone business so I'll stick with my P4 (standard), and my Typhoon H (4K) for the foreseeable future.
Both are great for a 'Recreational Flyer'.

Attachments

• DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 185
Reactions: sdileon
Yeah, that's the kind of drone that, when my wife catches me looking, brings threats of violence and other nastiness against my well being. I've told her I'll own one some day. She says it'll be over her dead body. I'm ok with that. ?

Brad
LOL! I get 'THE LOOK' followed by - "How many more drones do you need?"
[SLANG/TERM Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Coastie, I just smile and say "Need has Nothing to do with it." My gun collection is evidence of this fact
LOL!! Don't EVEN get me started on my collections. My wife has threatened to move me to a cardboard box under a bridge if I add one more thing to my:
Watches
Guns
Knives
....etc... collections!

Attachments

• 20170318_111949.jpg
    20170318_111949.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 173
I’ve decided I’m going to get one! Used in about 10 years. ?
Haha sounds about right.. the guys with money will be flying with antigravity back to the future plasma powered motors.. and we will be happy still fying our brushless motors.. hey you never know hard work and determination.. or walmart could make another mistake on their online store again anyone hear about that??Walmart mistakenly prices DJI Inspire 2 and Spark drones starting at $17.99
A freaking inspire fpr 42 dollars... a spark for 17.. why cant i get that luckily I saved 250 to get a used drone and it took me months.. man some peoples luck. Im happy for then though. I was just on Walmart ordering a new shell for the p3p too..

LOL!! Don't EVEN get me started on my collections. My wife has threatened to move me to a cardboard box under a bridge if I add one more thing to my:
Watches
Guns
Knives
....etc... collections!
Oh dear Lord! You got that bug too! I was afraid I'm some kind of freak, with my knife, watch, gun and flashlight fetishes!! Must just be a guy thang!

Watches
Guns
Knives
....etc... collections!
I like my knife collection. Lots of pocket knives. I'm going to buy the Smith and Wesson Border Patrol pocket knife soon to show my support and because the knife is amazing!

I don't have a wife, so I figure I'll collect as many things as I can so when I add things to the collection nobody will notice! [emoji2958]

If that camera (Z30) had a 4K HDR sensor, I'd buy it.

• Love
Reactions: CPO Coastie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl