How I spent my Summer in Greece!!

No doubt you had a good time. It's nice to do the travel thing. My wife did some travel while I was working. Her dad worked for the American embassy in Rome when she was young. We would go to her class reunions and then go to Croatia. I love driving all over Croatia. The people are supper friendly. I dare not say I liked something, I would end up taking it home. LOL I think the Dalmatian coast is similar to the coast of Greece.
It looks like you got drug around a lot in the water. I enjoyed a small café (not call that in Hrvaski ) and people watching. I love seeing things in a different eye and photographing it. It's great to melt into the couture.
I enjoyed watching your video and felt like I was there. How I love some good Greek food. LOL I have trouble getting good olive oil in the states.

Reactions: Tydrones
Other than looks like you had a great time in a place I will never get to
get closer than here (why I love these forums) nicely edited and you pulled off that slingshot move at around 1:13 great. ?

Reactions: Tydrones
Great video, I live in the UK and just got back from a holiday in Greece on the island of Rhodes. May I ask what drone you used and did you have any problems with customs or local regulations regarding flying drones.

Thanks, hope you had a good time there? we took all of our drones there, Phantom, Mavic 2, Mavic Air 2 and had no problem with customs at all.

No doubt you had a good time. It's nice to do the travel thing. My wife did some travel while I was working. Her dad worked for the American embassy in Rome when she was young. We would go to her class reunions and then go to Croatia. I love driving all over Croatia. The people are supper friendly. I dare not say I liked something, I would end up taking it home. LOL I think the Dalmatian coast is similar to the coast of Greece.
It looks like you got drug around a lot in the water. I enjoyed a small café (not call that in Hrvaski ) and people watching. I love seeing things in a different eye and photographing it. It's great to melt into the couture.
I enjoyed watching your video and felt like I was there. How I love some good Greek food. LOL I have trouble getting good olive oil in the states.

lol thank you and im glad to hear you enjoyed it, Corfu Greece is a beautiful place to visit. over looking the waters you can see beautiful mountains which is Albania, and the bigger part of Greece, also Italy at the far left. peaceful.. .i will soon be uploading more vids of different parts of Greece, i have 80 hours of videos to edit lol!

Other than looks like you had a great time in a place I will never get to
get closer than here (why I love these forums) nicely edited and you pulled off that slingshot move at around 1:13 great. ?

thank you and it was fun and relaxing to visit.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1