How do I pair a new transmitter

Reaction score
i got the controller from someone who crashed theirs. Can I pair it to work with mine?

Yes you can pair.

Follow the video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
i got the controller from someone who crashed theirs. Can I pair it to work with mine?
If you have a P3A/P, watch this video instead. The one above is for P3 Standard.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try reading the owners manual yet?
Ok smart ***. Maybe I prefer videos. Or maybe I'm just lazy and wAnt to hear from real people. I love it when people have so much going for them that they feel the need to take the time to post something like this.

Ok smart ***. Maybe I prefer videos. Or maybe I'm just lazy and wAnt to hear from real people. I love it when people have so much going for them that they feel the need to take the time to post something like this.

I get told to read it so why can't you ? So **** you pig !

I get told to read it so why can't you ? So **** you pig !
Nice. Classy. I take it the rest of your life sucks when you have to get on here and play big man on a message board. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are single.

Nice. Classy. I take it the rest of your life sucks when you have to get on here and play big man on a message board. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are single.

Keep guessing loser, your the one who started the name calling. Child

Keep guessing loser, your the one who started the name calling. Child
So you engage in this kind of talk with a child? What's that make you?

Geez guys, name calling?! Starting to sound like losing politicians

If you take my side I will make sure there is a phantom insurance policy for all

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic