How do I know which Phantom 4 I bought?

Do yo know if only the difference is the cameras 1080vs4k
I read that some where
I do not know did pic come thru
Thanks Jim

One method says phantom 3 pro
Build date of 12/1/15 (DJI decoder)
The d-serial method says product unknown build date 5/1/15
That is pretty interesting. I now wonder how to find an accurate manufacture date.?.?.?

I’ve little experience with the DJI decoder. I have always used the d-serial.
If there are some original batteries for that unit, that may help determine the more accurate date on the ac.

All people that are helping me greatly appreciated (just ask my wife) please look at all my post sometimes confusing where I posted the last one
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 319
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 334
3 battery pics and 2 aircraft
Please let me know ASAP if they came thru
Thanks Jim

The controller comes back as 5/1/15 which is the same date I got on the aircraft. I’m not a p3 expert so I’m not sure about a serial number on the batteries. If you can find on the batteries something that looks what you see on the back of the remote controller and what you found on the aircraft, that’s what we need to see. All the stuff on the end of the batteries is not what we need. It could be under the stickers on the batteries.

The sticker inside the airframe says model #WM330A. Also CE1313 and a few other numbers which I do not know how to interpret. The seller did not provide the manual. Thanks.

Based on its FCC ID (2AHAY-WM3301601) you have in deed a Phantom 4 drone, manufactured by the BaiWang branch of DJI (SZ DJI BaiWang Technology Co.,Ltd)

On the market there is too the known classic DJI model of Phantom 4 (FCC ID:SS3-WM3301512 made by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD)
For further details just go to FCC ID 2AHAY-WM3301601 Phantom 4 by SZ DJI BaiWang Technology Co.,Ltd

Please identify my drone year make etc
Thanks in advance
Jim

Based on the FCC ID (SS3-WM3221507) your drone is a Phantom 3 Advance, the model with 630 mW Tx power (-14% than the SS3-WM3221503 version of P3A which has 729 mW)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik