How do I change camera setting in DJI GO app

Reaction score
i have phantom 4. I used to have a menu on the top of camera setting that made it easy to change file settings ISO etc. the menu went away and now I have the option to switch between photo and video but it is not giving an option to change files, I want to switch fro 4K 30 to 1920 x 1080. It gives me no option

Attachments

• IMG_0061.PNG
    IMG_0061.PNG
    4.3 MB · Views: 871
Mark, you have to hit the camera button above the record to make it go to video camera. Then click on the button below the record where you change from auto to manual mode. There is a tab that shows the video in there where you can change it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Mark, you have to hit the camera button above the record to make it go to video camera. Then click on the button below the record where you change from auto to manual mode. There is a tab that shows the video in there where you can change it.

Thanks Nickster. When I go there it gives me the option the change ISO and shutter but no where does it give me an option to change file formats. I used to have that on the app but a recent FireWire update and the change format went away. I reinstalled the app but it didn't do any good. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark, I am going to post a video for you. There were some others asking this and still not finding it. I will get it later today.

Thanks Nickster. When I go there it gives me the option the change ISO and shutter but no where does it give me an option to change file formats. I used to have that on the app but a recent FireWire update and the change format went away. I reinstalled the app but it didn't do any good. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark, here you go. Video to do it as promised.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: GHall and JWH
Mark, here you go. Video to do it as promised.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had the same question, search function.. Thank you! I was eating up the card space in 4K and was unable to download videos. Plus I have no 4K viewing equipment as far as I know.

Reactions: Nickster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31