How can you tell difference between P3S and P3P

I'm looking to buy a used p3p and just wondering how I can tell if it is indeed a p3p by looking at the drone
P3s will have standed on front of silver tag,,,phantom 34k and Pro have gold tag on front which will say
1537132591639-642949119.jpg
.....should add it will have 4k cam ,phantom advance is silver tag aswell...and of course the Pro will have vps module on bottom as the p3s does not

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I assume you know that the long diagonal lines are not cracks, but there are certainly cracks where the landing gear mount to the bottom shell.

Also, are the main power terminals melted a bit on the tips? Hard to tell for sure in your photo. Perhaps this was submerged at one point?

Just tried to fly and can't connect WiFi and after powering up rear LEDs first flash red and green then start fishing fast yellow

Just tried to fly and can't connect WiFi and after powering up rear LEDs first flash red and green then start fishing fast yellow
Ah found it,you started another thread ,I reply but no one home over there,,,p3p uses usb from remote to device,got this in,won't conect without usb,,,,my legs got cracks but haven't grown in size,looks like couple hard landings mayby

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Ok...I saw the cable now that I think about it when the seller flew it this morning. I'll try that. Thanks.
I can still use the same DJI go app to fly both p3s and p3p right
Yip very good does need the usb cable
Yip can fly djigo app with both
Pro and advance use usb,,,p3s p34k,p3se use wifi with go app
20180918_065746.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What version of remote did it come with? 300 a, b, or c? Will say top right corner on the sticker on the back of the remote.

Reactions: The Texan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT