Houston, TX - Any Phantom Pilots?

I know this is an old thread but I'm in the NW part of town (Jersey Village/Cypress area). Would love to find more places to fly in Houston. I also have a friend here that is looking to do the same.
I live in Cypress also. Have you found anywhere yet? I'm about to just drive out of town and find a field.

I live in Cypress also. Have you found anywhere yet? I'm about to just drive out of town and find a field.

Join our group on Facebook, we do funflys and many of us fly and meet up weekly. Search for South Houston Multirotors and the link is in my sig...

I have flown my phanom out at bear creek park on the west side with no issues. I don't know of any RC clubs however. I saw your post about the FPV systems and I too am interested in upgrading to this capability. Let me know if you get it working.

Interesting I live in Bear Creek and wanted to go fly my P3 there, but being a newbie wasn't sure if I could. So I called Park service and they said your not allowed to fly in any public park. Lots of great parks in this area, I was bummed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj