Hot Tub In The Middle Of The Desert Australia

Reaction score
This is a hot tub fill with water from underground hot springs. The pictures of this place looked aweful but it was amazing. check it out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For those that want to skip right to the hot springs clip at the end,

This reminds me of a similar natural hot springs about 100mi east of Tucson AZ, Hot Well Dunes.

This place is in the middle of nowhere, yet there are two in ground spas with natural hot spring water filling them up at two different temps. The spas are just like you would have in your back yard, with plaster construction, cement deck, railing, etc. I think it cost $3/night to camp there. This pays for the guy that hosts the campground I think, but there are no hookups. It's really desolate, no trees, some small dunes. I think it was an 18mi dirt road to get there, not exactly easy access, but a fairly good dirt road for 5mph speed in an RV.

Looks like great fun exploring the world. Columbus would have been jealous. LOL
Be careful of hot springs, some are radioactive.
Yes the world is a place to be explored. Adventure is in all of us, just a matter of picking yours. What radioactive!? Well we all have to die sometime sitting in a hot spring is not a bad way lol.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
That's what my neighbor thinks... [emoji16]
YES, it would have been different. They would have burned him as a witch. People don't take to well to things they don't understand. There is no way he could have made them understand either. That's it, your the devil.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Good old Australia! Theres plenty even I still need to explore in my own backyard.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
For those that want to skip right to the hot springs clip at the end,

This reminds me of a similar natural hot springs about 100mi east of Tucson AZ, Hot Well Dunes.

This place is in the middle of nowhere, yet there are two in ground spas with natural hot spring water filling them up at two different temps. The spas are just like you would have in your back yard, with plaster construction, cement deck, railing, etc. I think it cost $3/night to camp there. This pays for the guy that hosts the campground I think, but there are no hookups. It's really desolate, no trees, some small dunes. I think it was an 18mi dirt road to get there, not exactly easy access, but a fairly good dirt road for 5mph speed in an RV.
Just got back from Arizona. It was too cold there right now to camp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.