Horrible DJI customer service

I've had my ups & downs w/DJI in the past but have always gotten an answer when I've pushed on their email address'.

First it was with a gimbal warranty/repair and it took some hammering their email boxes to finally get a response & results. Granted this was right after they opened LA office and it was in chaos. Remember they take all dealers returns also, not just individual warranty & repairs.

Recently had a fly-away and sent all info to the following email boxes:
* [email protected]
* [email protected]
* [email protected]

I informed them that local support and LA were not answering calls or emails - that got me a call direct from China where I spoke with director of sales. Told him of my issue - had a replacement Phantom II within the week. He was shocked and shortly after called back to say there's 6 new authorized repair facilities in North America.

I make no excuses for DJI but I think if you're dilligent on pursuing your concerns and keep after them - they will follow through.

Yes I got your message, thanks for that.

As an update, I got a reply today from DJI saying it would take 10 days to repair the unit and they 'might do a test flight to see if everything is in working order'. I would share hope they conduct a test flight to make sure everything is working, otherwise, what's the point!!!

Again, this may be a language barrier issue, but not reassuring nonetheless. Let's wait and see.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl