Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.......

Reaction score
I have had my Phantom 3 pro (refurb) for about a week now, tinkering with it, adding prop guards, charging batteries and just generally trying to get familiar with it. I have spent a lot of time on this forum soaking up info. I finally asked myself where you guys were getting all your info from. Then it hit me. I never got a full owners manual with this thing! Got the quick start tutorial and that was about it. Went to DJI's website, found the PDF for my bird and proceeded to (attempt) to print it out. Twice. Each time I got to 13 pages out of like 54, and it gave me a printer error.
I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

If you have iOS, i.e., iPad, you can save it to iBooks. It will give you good search abilities you won't have in the printed copy.

Reactions: SunnyD
I already saved it to my computer, which can not connect to my wife's computer/printer setup for security reasons(HIPPA laws). I had her try to print it from her computer. No dice. I have an Iphone 5c and reading print from it with these 63 y/o eyes can be troublesome at time. I am seriously looking at a large
crystal Sky monitor. I am still a bit old school in that I like to have a hard copy of some things. This happens to be one of them. :)
If the weather holds up, I plan on attempting to get this thing airborne today.

That sounds more like a printer error than a DJI error - have you tried printing in 10 page 'blocks'?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharm
I ended up having to download it to the wife's computer and print it from there. Strange, but when it got to page 13 again, the printer slowed, then hesitated for about a minute, then took off and printed the rest of the manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga