Hope I didnt make a bad mistake

This is a kit. Includes the locking mechanisms and mounting hubs.
I have checked and the props are close to perfectly balanced, they weigh exactly 11 grams and the screw pitch mics the same as dji. I did a flex test on them and they flex the same as dji props.I cannot return them so I guess I will try them
Also these are not carbon fiber and not screw on
good luck with that one.
let us know how that turns out.

Interesting. So you are gonna trust your bird to a third party app that directly voids any possible warranty from dji (which they can tell what app you use in the flight logs)
I'm pretty sure it doesn't void the warranty on hardware failures. DJI provides the API specifically for 3rd parties to use to develop their own software. If something unusual happened you'd just flick back to manual anyway. They wouldn't cover you for Pilot Error which almost every crash documented here turns out to be.

Litchi is not advertised as a DJI Go equivalent or "cheaper alternative". It couldn't be, because DJI Go is free. Litchi is a more advanced app, and you pay a premium for it ($20+). People wanted to try and test the claims of this app and that is how it has that reputation now.
Buying carbon fiber propellers would be a better analogy because those too advertise "better" than DJI propellers and you also pay a premium for it.
These examples are essentially "upgrades" and the question comes to play, is it worth it to pay for it?

Buying cheaper than OEM propellers, to save a dollar, is not the same thing. It is not an upgrade, there are no other benefits other than to save a dollar.

Litchi = Introduce risk, at the cost of $20, for the possibility of a better app experience.
Carbon Fiber propellers = Introduce risk, at the cost of $100?, for the possibility of better than stock propeller performance, durability, longevity and any other crap they claim.
Knockoff propellers = Introduce risk, to save a dollar, for a possibility of nothing other than to save a dollar.

Litchi is off topic, but it was brought into question, for reasons unknown, hence why it is a flawed analogy.

As far as DJI "dont know what props were on the bird" is a question of your integrity, your honesty. I can guarantee you if you told them that your bird crashed for no apparent reason and that you installed knock-off propellers, your warranty claim would most certainly be voided.

I'll end with that.
Yep. Comparing an app to hardware is apples and oranges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik