Hope everything went OK yesterday Rob

went to local accident and emergency waited 3 hours to see nurse, she confirmed it had "swollen" ! (clever people we got over here !)
told me go back to the waiting room and wait another couple hours to see the doctor as it not urgent lmfao.
told her she should give up her job and go on tv as comedian, by this time the "stuff" running down my leg had soaked my jogging bottoms and filled my slippers with more "stuff" and was making a bit of a pool on the floor (but it was not urgent)
in the end i gave up and come home to see how it went overnight
dont look to bad this morning so will leave it now until the local nurse comes round to see me (local nurse brings up nice visions in my head so we will see how it goes)

(enter @dirkclod @Clampit or @snerd with cool picture or gif )

Here rob and have had it myself they seem to put tubes in ya for the drainage that might incur after that kind of surgery .
Stuff has to go somewhere . Hope it does just turn out to be that :)
See in no time you be normal again with your friends .

I can see it now..... :rolleyes:
keztyu.gif
;)

Reactions: Clampit and snerd
yea i had the tubes and things and all was well, fluid stopped and no swelling until i was on the way home then it just started swelling to the point it felt like it was gonna burst, seems ok now and only a little bit of swelling so im gonna see how it goes

Reactions: dirkclod
yea i had the tubes and things and all was well, fluid stopped and no swelling until i was on the way home then it just started swelling to the point it felt like it was gonna burst, seems ok now and only a little bit of swelling so im gonna see how it goes
Thoughts with ya bud .
Maybe just the extra movement made it start back some :)

Reactions: Clampit
Was you doing this while in hospital? Very good exercise:D

giphy.gif

Rob,

This ain't the fluid that's coming out of your leg is it?:D

You know what they say.... "Probably the best larger in the world"

giphy.gif

nothing to report as yet but im pretty sure its not right, lost all feeling between knee and foot but not seen doc about it yet as i was kinda hoping it was due to having leg pushed and pulled about in the opp :(

Blimey rob.. Hope you get some feeling back buddy, still early days. Keep us updated on your progress;)

Reactions: robsquad
im back in again. got here wednesday morning after leg let go and more "stuff" sprayed and oozed out.
i did get video of it but a bit to yuck to post !

Don't want to see the video rob:eek: I'll take your word for it;) well all I can say is, your in the right place my friend. Again keep us posted on any updates rob;), gutted for ya buddy:(

they are telling me now that they damaged a nerve when doing the opp so the feeling in my lower leg might not get better, every time i ask why its so swelled and pain is killing me they seem to go off the subject.
i cant straighten my leg either

Ugg..Maybe the leg will bend after awhile rob and I have a thump with nerve damage and it feels like it's asleep all the time .
You just get used to that but sorry to hear this .
Prayers with you bud :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4