Hong Kong Aerial Views

Sunset Peak, Hong Kong
One of the famous hiking place in Hong Kong, well known for its beautiful sunset view.

Sunset Peak is the second highest mountain on Lantau Island, just behind Lautau Peak. At 800 meters above sea level, a couple dozen of stone shacks scatter over the highland between Sunset Peak and Yi Tung Shan. These shacks, also known as the Lantau Mountain Camp, can be traced back to almost 90 years ago. They were built by foreign missionaries as bungalows in the 20s. At present some of the shacks are managed by organizations and some others are privately owned.

Zen...I live in Florida end visit HK many times but never seen the views you are sharing..just fantastic..thanks so much for your excellent. Flying end video editing..

Zen...I live in Florida end visit HK many times but never seen the views you are sharing..just fantastic..thanks so much for your excellent. Flying end video editing..
Hong Kong maybe a concrete jungle in people eyes, hope you enjoy the unseen vision of Hong Kong City.

Originally I plan to film the mountain itself, suddenly clouds come out, give me big surprise in Christmas!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik