Hiking Backpack Big Enough To Fit Phantom 4 Original Case

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a hiking backpack that big enough to put the phantom 4 original case in because I think it is outrageous that we have to pay $100+ for a piece of backpack while the same size and higher quality hiking backpack only cost $20-40. Let s work together and find a the best backpack that can fit Phantom 4 Original Case and stop paying overprice
Dimension of thecase : 12 3/4 * 14 3/4 * 8 1/2
I am thinking about this one : https://www.amazon.com/OutdoorMaster-Hiking-Backpack-Waterproof-Cover/dp/B019Z9U1T6?th=1

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Hi
I am looking for a hiking backpack that big enough to put the phantom 4 original case in because I think it is outrageous that we have to pay $100+ for a piece of backpack while the same size and higher quality hiking backpack only cost $20-40. Let s work together and find a the best backpack that can fit Phantom 4 Original Case and stop paying overprice

Thanks all.

>>>>Check This Article Out!<<<<<

I got that camo backpack for $5 off of craigslist, and it fits the p4p oem case exactly!
If you were to go with SealLine, then you might be able to pull off the 70L instead of the 115L pictured in the article.

Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.