Highway BR-277 one of the largest in Brazil and South America, 25 km traveled with drone with beautiful images

Reaction score
Highway BR-277 one of the largest in Brazil and South America, connecting Paraguais, Bolivia and Peru, traversed a 25km stretch with the drone, with beautiful aerial images, history and curiosities.

Nice video and nice green country. Wish I could understand a little Portugese to learn more. Plenty of areas for some good drone flying.

Reactions: bronis
Nice video and nice green country. Wish I could understand a little Portugese to learn more. Plenty of areas for some good drone flying.

Thank you, this one as it was great I did not end up putting subtitles in English, but I want to do the back part of the pedagogy towards the sea, and I will put subtitles in English, can leave

It's always fun seeing other parts of the world and learning about some of the things you are looking at. I didn't mean for my comments to be a criticism. You have all the right to narrate your video in your native language. Portuguese is sort of similar to Spanish, so I figured some of it out! :) Keep flying and sharing your beautiful country. Maybe you'll find El Dorado someday.

Reactions: bronis
It's always fun seeing other parts of the world and learning about some of the things you are looking at. I didn't mean for my comments to be a criticism. You have all the right to narrate your video in your native language. Portuguese is sort of similar to Spanish, so I figured some of it out! :) Keep flying and sharing your beautiful country. Maybe you'll find El Dorado someday.

Thank you, these last days I've been a little bit of time, but in older videos you can see that you have subtitles in English, in the others I'll also put subtitles in English, dae better understand it, right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl