High wireless interference...?

Reaction score
Never had this until recently... I would not worry about it as it feels similar the the high wind warning banner I get every time. I am flying over the ocean in remote areas, don't believe the messages. However... I just bought a Crystalsky monitor and every time I have flown it the display breaks up. little circle with the red arrow in it, which shows me which way the bird is facing is jumping all over the place. It's almost unusable. I NEVER had this problem with my iPad mini 4. Is there a correlation between the message and the display? It seems these updates are one step forward, two steps back. Any thoughts, folks?

My built in screen on my P4P has had constant high wireless interference warnings as of lately. Along with glitches in the screen. 50ft away from me. Phone off, no electronics nearby....

My built in screen on my P4P has had constant high wireless interference warnings as of lately. Along with glitches in the screen. 50ft away from me. Phone off, no electronics nearby....
I have a new P4p and it's the same. I think it's software as I was flying in a field, phone off etc. I'm using a Samsung 7" so I don't think it's the built in unit

High Wifi interference update. I swapped to the i pad mini 4 and the problem went away. Then forgot my lead today and had to return to the Samsung tab A, the problem came back. It's definitely a clash in software causing the warning.

It would be good if dji acknowledged this problem or I can see when there is a genuine fault people are going to be ignoring it. Insurance companies will love that.

It's discussing, I bought brand new P4P+ With the same problem plus Compass error disconnecting from GPS to Atti mode on its own leaving me stranded in the air with a flyaway drifting along in the wind. This p4pro + Drone Just purchased and on its first flight. Had to fly back and land in ATTI mode while breeze is trying to drift away during return and landing. Meanwhile it had everything Green ready to fly and RTH ready prior to take off. None of that worked when it got up in the air no more then yes 50 or 60feet away. It began to drift with the wind away from me. If I didn't have ATTI mode experience it would have been an accident with people not far from me. It's UPS sent back to California before it injures someone!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20