Hi there!

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Mark and since 1,5 week I'm in the posession of a Phantom 3 Standard. So far I've made numerous flights and video's already. Here's a link to a video I made of a nearby park:

In daily life I work as a lecturer at a university and other hobbies of mine are cars, motorcycles and technology in general (also have some RC helicopters and cars).

See you!

Hello all,

My name is Mark and since 1,5 week I'm in the posession of a Phantom 3 Standard. So far I've made numerous flights and video's already. Here's a link to a video I made of a nearby park:

In daily life I work as a lecturer at a university and other hobbies of mine are cars, motorcycles and technology in general (also have some RC helicopters and cars).

See you!
Cool i used to have hobbies,,,now i have the drone bug,,,,:rolleyes:

Reactions: OOO
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll post a few more video's here:

Also a few questions.

- Before I start flying, the drone says ''Aircraft warming up'', but what part is actually warming up? Right now it's pretty cold here.
- Does the temperature influence the range of the video signal? At the moment I get smooth video signal for a distance of 200 meters in semi crowded areas.
- Is the Icarus app worth getting?

Thanks already for the possible answers!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll post a few more video's here:

Also a few questions.

- Before I start flying, the drone says ''Aircraft warming up'', but what part is actually warming up? Right now it's pretty cold here.
- Does the temperature influence the range of the video signal? At the moment I get smooth video signal for a distance of 200 meters in semi crowded areas.
- Is the Icarus app worth getting?

Thanks already for the possible answers!
Good question, aircraft warming up normal

Alright, so no problem there :)

I did have a problem with video recording after a switched to a larger microSD card I had laying around. Exact same brand and type as the 8 GB one that comes with the Phantom, however video often stopped recording by itself. After switching back to the 8 GB card no problems anymore! Guess I'll have to buy a bit faster card for the Phantom :)

Also installed Icarus, quite happy with the longer video link range :)

Alright, so no problem there :)

I did have a problem with video recording after a switched to a larger microSD card I had laying around. Exact same brand and type as the 8 GB one that comes with the Phantom, however video often stopped recording by itself. After switching back to the 8 GB card no problems anymore! Guess I'll have to buy a bit faster card for the Phantom :)

Also installed Icarus, quite happy with the longer video link range :)
Hi i just put 64gb 90mb/s sd card in,,,beatiful :)fast reading made so much difference

Seems I'm out of luck with SD cards! Bought a 90MB/s Sandisk card. Recording during flight went fine, however when I want to play the video files on the computer, they are all unplayable/corrupt! Switching back to the original 8 GB card and everything is fine. Will go back to the store to return the card for another one, seems this one is not well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72