Hi, I'm______, pleased to meet you!!

Reaction score
My Name is Chas. What's yours? Who are you... Besides a catchy handle?

It just seems like hardly anyone goes by their real name on forums. We all love the secrecy of the identity. But you would think, being in an esteemed forum like this one, we would all be rather proud to be here? Of who we are. And wowed to be flying these rather expensive models...

Is there a code that we must adhere to, as far as anonymity? I know some of you show a name, who knows if it's real? Besides You!!
Being incognito is fine, but how do you meet real people that share similar interests?

The digital dilemma...

RedHotPoker

Hello,
My name is ( Bob Loblaw ), I live in sunny, Sarasota, Fl. USA!
I enjoy, r/c Everything, and I collect hot wheels ( treasure hunts ) I'm married with 3 kids ( boy 15, boy 7, and my princess 2 ) I build swimming pools for a living! If your ever in town, hit me up, we'll go flying sometime!
I fly a version 2 P2v. Currently saving for a P3p.

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
( Jerry Dotson )

Bob Loblaw ( blah blah blah ) was a joke above! {:0).......!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Bob,
It's Nice to meet you!! Thanks for sharing...
The unlikelyhood of me ever traveling Due south, past the tall barbed wire fence that keeps the Americans from sneaking up into the Canadian provinces, is very far apart!?
Ain't going to happen. So likewise, if you are ever up N, in Alberta, look me up. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
but how do you meet real people that share similar interests?
Dating services ! :)
Did ya know they have really fast internet here ?
Nice to be out ...cool.gif
:D

Reactions: captblast
Yeah, but Who are You really?
Um, your Avatar is Clint 'Dirty Harry' Eastwood?

Hahaha, go on, shoot me!!

RedHotPoker
Clint-Eastwood.gif
howdy.gif
Howdy !
mje.jpg
Now ya know ;)

That fish, never had a chance... ;-)

RefHotPoker

Dirk it's Duke week man not Clint! and for god's sake and yours put some sunscreen on that bald knob!
Is shiny eh :D
Have never used the stuff .

Hiya! Brent here from Red Deer, Alberta. New to the forums and new to the world of Phantoms. Receiving my P3 Pro tomorrow. Successor to my Syma X5C-1 and CX-10. :p Nice to meet you all!

Howdy Brent,
Welcome to the Forum, NEIGHBOUR.
Glad you dropped by to say Hello.
I like spending time in Red Deer and Sylvan Lake a lot Too...
It's only an hour away, once you leave Leduc...
I live on the far South side, of Edmonton, so it only a Breeze away for me.

Enjoy your New Phantom and time well spent on the forum.
Plenty to learn and share here, and lots of friendly fliers.

Perhaps some time this summer, we can get a few of us, from the general vicinity together, and fly our Phantoms.

RedHotPoker

Howdy Brent,
Welcome to the Forum, NEIGHBOUR.
Glad you dropped by to say Hello.
I like spending time in Red Deer and Sylvan Lake a lot Too...
It's only an hour away, once you leave Leduc...
I live on the far South side, of Edmonton, so it only a Breeze away for me.

Enjoy your New Phantom and time well spent on the forum.
Plenty to learn and share here, and lots of friendly fliers.

Perhaps some time this summer, we can get a few of us, from the general vicinity together, and fly our Phantoms.

RedHotPoker

Hey, a fellow Albertan! I was thinking about filming the beach on Sylvan Lake. I think that would be pretty cool with the water slides even. I'd certainly like to be posted on a Phantom get-together. :)

I'm currently in B.C. so I'm hoping to get some nice shots of the B.C. mountains on my way back to Alberta.

That would be nice to see. I was actually planning on heading to Canmore this summer, to visit some relatives and hopefully film some of the awesome scenery.
I won't dare try flying or filming within Banff or Jasper National Park, for fear of getting some sort of violation citation or outright fine. They expect us to pay a higher entry fee now, if we admit to dslr photography.

We have plenty here in the city worth taking some awesome video of, as well.

RedHotPoker

H!
Fear not! I don´t assimilate you ;)
I am German based, Wiesbaden, Hesse.
I am flying since 2012. First with the AR-Drone, then Phantom 1.
I am reading here a long time ago. Now I am registered.
Happy Landing to all!

Hello Borg,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for stopping by, to say Hi.
Something I enjoy about these popular forums, is meeting people from different cities, countries and continents.

I also started my flight school with a Parrot AR Drone 2.0, and my RC Flying became a nice addition and addiction
To my RC'ing.

Enjoy that Phantom you fly, and your time well spent here, on the forum.
Please Post some pics, if and when you can and will. ;-)

RedHotPoker

A whole number of reasons for being a bit incognito on forums.. What if you pull a "sick" day from work and then post your lates video online? Do you want any potential employers to see some of the more risqué comments you might have made? If you are on a car forum do you want any potential thieves to know you have a Porsche 956 stashed in your garage? Any public photos on Photobucket can be seen by anyone. Could somebody use google to find out enough about you to carry out identity theft? Call me paranoid!

How do you expect me to call your boss?
If you won't leave your full name and location! ;-)

As if company bosses, are watching face book or other social media searching for truant employees...

Feeling like we are all under a large microscope already. With security Cameras everywhere, these days..

You can hide, but they will find you. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Reactions: landmannnn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.