Hi from the Aussie Outback

Reaction score
Just got myself a Phantom 3 off ebay so I thought I would join up I am sure I will have many questions to ask once it arrives in the post until then I will keep flying my Syma X25 Pro which has been a good learner but has a small camera and has been a great introduction to the world of drones so Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m in Brisbane and travel to the north in winter. I fly a P3A and may get in touch if my travels take me that way next winter. Should have lots of room to fly up your way.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3, Fly safe and have fun!

My Phantom is almost here.... Watching the tracking like a Hawk its in Charleville 3 hours away perhaps a Saturday morning delivery ... as it is coming by courier ... Otherwise Monday ....... Fingers Crossed Also in the post next week is a Samsung Tablet ...my daughter had spare gotta have the bigger screen now I wait

Reactions: Phill2
well I finally got it last week ... got the Samsung tablet from my daughter got the DJI App I got everything talking to each other .....all good for a second hand setup anxiously I waited for a test flight .....still need the bracket to hold the tablet and a hood but all systems are go and up we went for a test flight in the back y
hover.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4