Hi from not so sunny plymouth, UK

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie to the drone world and just bought myself a phantom 4 advanced.

Only managed to take it out once so far and no the weather has scuppered all my other plans!

Already brushed up on the drone code and registered so just reading some of the great posts on here while I wait for some sunshine!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Millssy
Welcome to the forum enjoy !

Reactions: Millssy
Hi
Also Plymouth based. Some great areas for flying, unfortunately Dartmoor Park is no fly zone so check boundaries carefully on OS maps.
I saw that, it's such a shame too!

I've only flown up a local field so far but will do some exploring once the weather clears up.

Any advice for places with easy access? If it's too far to walk I'll have to bust out my wheelchair so will need relatively smooth paths.

I use a local field for practice flights, still waiting to do PfCO test flight (got postponed due to weather). Plymbridge when quiet to get woodland shots. Lowell. Couple or so coastal areas

Hi all,

Newbie to the drone world and just bought myself a phantom 4 advanced.

Only managed to take it out once so far and no the weather has scuppered all my other plans!

Already brushed up on the drone code and registered so just reading some of the great posts on here while I wait for some sunshine!
Good luck, I live in Wales and get far more no fly days than fly days!

End of the month is fast approaching, did you do your CAA registration and pay your 9 quid?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.